At Davis-Moore, we've established a 50 year reputation of honesty, integrity and outstanding customer service before and after the sale. Our company is one of the fastest growing dealerships in the region and we're proud that you are considering a career with our organization. If you are looking for a career and not just "another job", then Davis-Moore Auto Group would like to talk to you. Our employees are our greatest asset. That is why when you choose a career with our organization you can expect to be a part of a great team working towards a common goal of satisfying customers. Our training programs are among the best in the industry and designed with you in mind so you can easily follow a pathway to success. Plus, Davis-Moore will also afford you opportunities for advancement, competitive wages and benefits in an environment where you can grow, develop, feel included and truly make a difference.
All dealership personnel will treat every person as a potential lifetime customer, communicating a professional image that embraces honesty and concern for customers' wants and needs.
Theodore G. "Grant" Davis, Jr. made the car business his life. It was an unwavering commitment to the customer and his employees that made him a success. After serving in the Korean War as a Sergeant in the Marine Corps he returned to Wichita and began working for his brother Bob Moore. On January 6, 1970 Grant bought the Oldsmobile dealership from Bob Moore and began what is now the largest auto group in Kansas; Davis-Moore Auto Group.
His business has expanded to represent Chevrolet, Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, Lincoln-Mercury, and Mazda plus six Pre-Owned car dealerships in Wichita. Almost 400 employees work for Davis-Moore in Wichita including over 30 Certified Master Technicians and some of the most talented Sales, Parts & Service and Administrative professionals in the area.
Grant has helped his employees purchase their own dealerships in Georgia, New Mexico, Texas, Colorado and other states which comprise more than 20 different automobile franchises. In addition to his friends and partners in the automobile industry, many people remember Grant for his interests in both airplanes as well as for his real estate developments. Everyone knew Grant for his eternal optimism, passion for everything he was involved in and a man of his word that was committed to his customers and employees.
The legacy of Grant Davis continues today as the award-winning Davis-Moore Auto Group is owned and operated by Sean Tarbell, and Stuart Ray, Vice President & CFO/Treasurer.
We continue to operate by the same business philosophy that Grant Davis and Bob Moore established in 1955. Davis-Moore has dealerships throughout the Midwest and Kansas. We are dedicated to providing a promising future for our employees and maintaining a workplace that our staff is proud of.
Isn't it time you took your career down the right path? All roads to a successful career lead to Davis-Moore Auto Group.
- CUSTOMERS are the most important people in our business, whether we are dealing with them in person or over the telephone.
- CUSTOMERS are not dependent on us. We are dependent on them.
- CUSTOMERS are not an interruption of our work. They are the purpose for it.
- CUSTOMERS favor us with their patronage. We are not doing them a favor by serving them.
- CUSTOMERS are a part of our business. They are not outsiders.
- CUSTOMERS are not cold statistics. They are human beings with feelings and emotions like our own.
- CUSTOMERS are not someone to argue with or match wits with.
- CUSTOMERS are people who bring us their wants. It is our job to fill those wants.
- CUSTOMERS are deserving of the most courteous and attentive treatment we can give them.
- CUSTOMERS ARE THE LIFE BLOOD OF OUR BUSINESS.